Hey everyone! Since Valentines Day is right around the corner I wanted to share some date ideas that you could do with your boo. Of course you can do these for future dates as well, they basically work for anytime.
Oh and a tip I think is good when you are on a date is to put the phones away, or not take them at all. Focus on the other person and enjoy each other, it makes the time spent together more special. 🙂
1. Cook a meal together. This is such a fun and easy way to bond, have fun, and work together. You can go really crazy and try to make something new together. We have TONS of recipes to choose from if you want something easy and delicious. 🙂 Just don’t get too heated in the kitchen. (I had to throw a pun in there) 😉
2. Go for a walk or hike together. This a perfect way to go outside and enjoy nature together. I know it’s still cold out there for the better part of the country, but that’s why you have a boo thang, so you can snuggle and get warm.
3. Speaking of walking, another thing you can do is go on a chocolate walk. A lot of towns will have chocolate walks in their downtown area. It’s a fun way to explore the town and see the local shops. Just check your local newspaper or towns website to find some info.
4. Dinner and a movie. I feel like this is the classic go-to date but it’s still something to do because it gives you a chance to get out of the house and do something fun. You could make it more fun and get a little dressed up. You can also have the guy pick the girl up, and go to a restaurant the both of you have never been to before. It’ll feel like a first date again.
5. Go shopping. NOT grocery shopping! Shopping is such a fun thing to do as a couple, a lot of the time it can feel like a chore to go shopping but it can be exciting together and get each others opinions when getting new clothes, and you can even get some new stylish threads for your man. 😉
6. Go to a museum or zoo. This is a fun and different thing to do, you usually think of going to either place with kids or a group of friends but it’s nice to just go as a couple because you’re able to see what you want and move at your own pace.
7. See a concert! This is perfect if the two of you are music lovers. Seeing a concert is so much fun with your lady or man because you get to just have pure fun together. Plus enjoy some music you both love.
8. Take a cooking or painting class together. Similar to cooking together this can be a fun way to bond when making something together and do something new together. Plus you’re learning with other people. It can be like an arranged fun double date.
9. Go ice skating! This is a fun way to get active together. Just be sure that one of you knows how to ice skate or you may spend a better part of the time falling down. Lol. Plus you’ll have to hold hands and support each other.
10. Run away together! One of the nicest dates you can have is just going away together. Even if it’s just for the weekend and you go to another town, and stay at a hotel and see the sights in the town. It can be nice just to get away from your regular home life and distractions, and enjoy each other.
Check out our other Valentine’s Day posts this week for even more inspiration: