It’s officially swimsuit here in Ohio and I’m breaking out my old one piece to soak up some rays, and have a great time in the water. As I was getting my boring brown swimsuit that I’ve had forever, out I thought to myself: I wonder if there are any ones out there right now that are cuter than this? The answer is yes! I did a deep dive on a couple of my favorite plus size clothing sites and found some beautiful swimsuits to rock instead of my old one. I love that they have so many different styles, one piece, tankini, and bikini. Yes I said bikini. What? Plus size ladies can’t rock a bikini? I think you’re dead wrong. Some of us plus size gals can REALLY pull one off. After all, we can’t let everyone else have all of the bikini fun! 😉
1. Twist Front One Piece Swimsuit – Torrid $108.50 *Eligible for Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal
2. Striped Bow Back Bikini Top – Torrid
Striped Skater Skirt Swim Bottom – Torrid $44.50 *Eligible for Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal
3. MULTI-WAY SWIM TANK WITH BUILT-IN BANDEAU BRA – Lane Bryant
CONVERTIBLE HIGH-WAIST SWIM BRIEF – Lane Bryant $56.50
4. Floral Print Twist Front One Piece Swimsuit – Torrid $108.50
5. EMBELLISHED HIGH-NECK SWIM TANK WITH BUILT-IN NO-WIRE BRA – Lane Bryant $68.50
Slit Swim Skirt – Lane Bryant
$50.50 $35.35 – $50.50
6. Floral Stripe Bikini Top – Torrid $68.50 *Eligible for Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal
Floral Stripe High Waist Swim Bottom – Torrid $38.50 *Eligible for Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal
7. HIGH-NECK SWIM ONE PIECE WITH NO-WIRE BRA BY LELA ROSE – Lane Bryant – $104.50
8. Striped Flamingo Ruched Tankini Top – Torrid $88.50 *Eligible for Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal
Striped Flamingo High Waist Swim Bottom – Torrid $38.50 *Eligible for Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal
9. Striped Long Line Bikini Top – Torrid
You can also check out more great plus size clothes available over at Torrid. Check their new arrivals!
What swimsuit do you like the best? What’s your favorite swimsuit style to wear?
*theperfectstormbffs.com is a member of the ShopStyle Collective network, and this post contains affiliate links. You’ll find a full disclosure statement here.