Welcome to this weeks Wearable Wednesday! This week I’m showing you my “all maxed out” look. This is a typical outfit I would wear on a warm day of working, or getting together with friends.
Since we’ve had a lot of new readers on here I thought I would shake things up and share 5 random facts about me!
1) I really love a colder overcast day. I feel way more productive and “on” over a sunny warm day.
2) Even though I love plants I can’t ever seem to keep them alive during the winter. I’ve kept them watered, and made sure they got plenty of sun, but they still always seem to die. 🙁
3) If I could have a superpower it would be teleportation. I would love to go anywhere instantly. I feel like so much time is wasted when you’re having to travel/drive somewhere.
4) I am left handed, but I can only cut things with scissors with my right hand. I’ve tried using my left hand, but it just feels weird and wrong, and I wanna feel right. 😉
5) I really hate white socks. They’re okay when you first get them and they look clean, but I think they just look gross and disgusting after someone wears them for the first couple times.
What’s a random fact about you?
*theperfectstormbffs.com is a member of the ShopStyle Collective network, Amazon Associates, Cents of Style, CJ Affiliate Network and this post contains affiliate links. You’ll find a full disclosure statement here.
The Link Up: Come share your style posts with us every week here on The Perfect Storm Blog. To participate just leave a link to you specific style/fashion post, and we’d appreciate it if you’d link back to us in some way. Also, don’t forget to check out the other bloggers below! By linking up you are saying it’s ok for The Perfect Storm Blog to send you a reminder e-mail about this link up, and use your photo in social media etc. You can also hang out with us on Instagram with #tpsstyle
Our featured look this week is Shelbee’s green dress in her “Fat Guy in a Little Coat” post. I have been loving this shade of green for spring so it caught my eye, and Tommyboy is one of my favorite movies ever so naturally I had to choose her. Lol